Time to travel...

It's that time of year when the contest start popping up all over the world. This week Adam's in Germany at the T Mobile Extreme Playgrounds. I rode in this event last year and had a good time. There will be a indoor slopestyle for the 26" riders and BMX dirt for the 20" guys. It will be live, so follow the link and watch Adam shred in Duisberg.

And while Adam's riding a sick set-up in Germany I'll be at the... or I should say, I'm at the Sea Otter in Monterey, Ca. racing speed trials. Kyle Ebbet and Jeff Lenosky built a pretty challenging course that flows for really well the most part... I hate the bunnyhop box thing. Sea Otter report coming soon.

T-Mobile Extreme Playgrounds - The Dirt Session Trailer 2009

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Can't wait to see some footage of both of you guys, hope the competitions go well for you!
The Flatliners are a SICK band, I played with them once and they rock pretty hard

April 18, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home