Team Rides


I've been saying... I want to put the team bikes up for while now and now is as good a time as any. I'm gonna start it off with my personal mob only because I'm the easiest guy I know to get in touch with. So without further ado... 

Build:
frame: Mob 21.5" Ltd. Chrome
fork: X-Fusion Velvet R
headset: FSA Impact
bar: 2" BadaBing
stem: Underboss
grips: Adam's signature 
lever: Saint
cranks: Deity Vendetta 175mm
chain: half link 
brake: Saint
pedals: Atomlab
sprocket: Revolver lite 28t
rims: Atomlab Pimp Lites 32h
hubs: Atomlab single speed with thread on 13t cog
spokes: Atomlab
nips: Atomlab
tires: Intense Micro Knobbies 2.25"
tubes: Intense Ultra Lite
seat: Brass Knuckle lite prototype
seat post: Riot stick

weight: 26.2 lbs.

personal touches... I cut my bars .75" on each side... shorten my travel to 60mm with 150 psi.

I'm currently exploring the possibility of producing a run of chrome frames... any takers?